We’re already well into a brand new week, kicking things off with some exciting show announcements. However, if you spent last week in a post-Bonnaroo haze like we did, you might have missed some of the news, show announcements, and Bonnaroo features we brought you on the site.
Take a look back at everything we covered last week:
- NEWS: ABC’s Nashville was officially confirmed to reamin in Nashville for production of season 2.
- NEWS: Nashville’s Darling Parade won the “Make a Band Famous” award at MTV’s O Music Awards.
- NEWS: JEFF the Brotherhood, Blondie, Franz Ferdinand, Charli XCX, Saves the Day, The Airborne Toxic Event, Jack Johnson, and more announced shows in Nashville- we rounded up the details!
- FEATURE: This Weekend in Nashville: We highlighted our picks for the best weekend shows and events around town.
- FEATURE: Kickstarter of the Week: Luella and the Sun
- REVIEW: We checked out SHEL‘s performance at Two Old Hippies.
- BONNAROO: Philip brought you in-depth recaps of Saturday and Sunday at Bonnaroo.
- BONNAROO: Jessika brought you the first half of her Bonnaroo recap.
- BONNAROO: Matt brought you his take on a whole weekend of Bonnaroo.
- BONNAROO: For our Hump Day Diversion, we brought you reflections from a Bonnaroo newbie.
- SHOW: Christopher Owens (of Girls) performed at The High Watt.
- SHOW: Low Cut Connie performed at The High Watt, and we put together a feature on the group.
- SHOW: Cartel performed at Exit/In with State Champs, T-Shirts 4 Tomorrow, and The Hollywood Kills.
- SHOW: The Wans performed at 12th & Porter, and debuted a new music video for “Satisfied.”
- STREAM: Deer Tick premiered their new song, “The Rock,” from their upcoming album, Negativity.
- STREAM: The Electric Hearts streamed their new EP, The Life & Death of Fritz Pepper, ahead of its release.
- VIDEO PREMIERE: We debuted the latest video from Tesla Rossa, for “Heavy Love Pt. 2.”