Last week was a big one for shows- both announcing them and attending them. We caught rap legends, ’90s icons, and a 2-night block of some of the best local talent Nashville has to offer, and we brought you news of some really exciting fall shows in all kinds of different settings- most of which are on sale now!
In case you missed anything, here’s a round up of last week’s coverage:
- NEWS: Johnny Marr and The Misfits both announced fall Nashville shows for the same night.
- NEWS: Butch Walker announced a performance at Mercy Lounge, following the screening of his documentary Out of Focus.
- NEWS: Panic! at the Disco announced a show at 12th & Porter, but good luck getting tickets.
- NEWS: French indie rockers Phoenix announced a show at Marathon Music Works.
- FEATURE: This Weekend in Nashville: We highlighted our picks for the best weekend shows and events around town.
- REVIEW: We spent a weekend at Louisville’s Forecastle Festival.
- SHOW: The Nashville Scene hosted a stacked anniversary party at Mercy Lounge, The High Watt, and The Cannery Ballroom.
- SHOW: The Virginmarys, American Fangs, and The Poor Boys performed at Exit/In, and we gave away tickets!
- SHOW: The Summerland tour brought ’90s acts Everclear, Live, Filter, and Sponge to the Wildhorse Saloon.
- SHOW: Patrick Sweany performed an in-store performance at Grimey’s in honor of the release of his new album Close to the Floor.
- SHOW: A great 8 Off 8th featuring Jordan Hull, Charlie, The Inscape, Kinship, Hello Walls, Bear in the Campsite, and Timm and Farrah took place at Mercy Lounge.
- SHOW: Hockey, Saint Motel, and Swimm performed at The High Watt.
- VIDEO: The Aquaducks premiered a new Nashville-based video for “This Far.”
- VIDEO: Luella & the Sun released a new music video for “I Got Soul.”
- FUN: Hump Day Diversion: Growl with Me