Last week we had a little bit of everything – news, reviews, interviews, shows, and, of course, the Bonnaroo lineup announcement! In case you were one of the few that missed the Megathon or want to check out the best shows of last week, catch up on everything we covered with our recap below:
- NEWS: Ray LaMontagne announced his fifth album, produced by Dan Auerbach!
- NEWS: Music City Mayhem submissions ended. Now who will they choose?
- NEWS: Festhau5, a 3-day DIY festival, was announced at nehau5!
- FEATURE: This Weekend in Nashville: We highlighted the must-see shows for the weekend.
- REVIEW: We checked out Lord Huron‘s show at Cannery Ballroom (w/PHOTOS).
- REVIEW: We caught North Mississippi Allstars at 3rd and Lindsley (w/ PHOTOS)!
- INTERVIEW: We sat down with rising artist Liza Anne and got the low down on her and her album release.
- BONNAROO: Bonnaroo announced its 2014 lineup!!
- BONNAROO: We took a look at the last Roo Clues, 11 & 12.
- SHOW: We presented Liza Anne‘s Record Release Show at The High Watt with Sam Pinkerton and the Aliza Carter Band.
- SHOW: The Black Angels performed at Mercy Lounge with Roky Erickson and Golden Animals.
- SHOW: Angel Olsen performed at The Stone Fox with Natalie Prass and Cian Nugent.
- SHOW: Hospitality performed at The Stone Fox with Air Waves and The Beech Benders and we gave away tickets!
- SHOW: The Sword took over the Exit/In with Big Business and O’Brother.
- SHOW: The band that inspired it all, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. performed at the Mercy Lounge with Chad Valley.
- SHOW: Indie rock band Sebadoh performed at The High Watt with Octagrape.
- RELEASE: JT Daly & The Blood Orchestra released a new single, “The Blackest Bird.”
- VIDEO: Penicillin Baby released a new music video for “Private School Kids.”
- FUN: Hump Day Diversion: BLAM!!!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter, and Instagram for regular updates!
Leave a Reply