As we kick off a new week, here’s a rundown on what happened on the site last week, in case you missed it:
- NEWS: The Pioneers debuted as Nashville’s official basketball team.
- FEATURE: New Release Spotlight, Part 1: We covered EPs in the first half of our best new music feature.
- FEATURE: This Weekend in Nashville: We highlighted our favorite weekend shows.
- FEATURE: We brought you a massive roundup of 2013 Bonnaroo rumors as tickets go on presale.
- SHOW: The Mountain Goats performed at Mercy Lounge with Matthew E. White.
- SHOW: Wild Cub, Vinyl Thief and several other bands performed at Exit/In to benefit Poverty Is Real.
- SHOW: Charlie Hardin, The Summer Country, and James Austin Johnson performed at The 5 Spot.
- SHOW: The Faint played Danse Macabre in full at The Cannery Ballroom and No Country gave away tickets.
- SHOW: The Pharmacy played with Cy Barkley and The Way Outsiders, Tropical Punk at The Stone Fox.
- SHOW: Duncan Sheik played at 3rd and Lindsley and No Country gave away tickets!
- SHOW: Streetlight Manifesto played with Hostage Calm and Lionize at Exit/In.
- LISTEN: Kansas City Bible Company are streaming their new album Hotel Chicamauga.
- PLAY: Skrillex debuted his own video game.
We’ve been really active on Instagram lately, so follow us for photos from our favorite shows! And don’t forget to subscribe to the blog, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and for regular updates!