So, we told you earlier this week that pop rockers Fall Out Boy and country trio The Band Perry are set to film an episode of CMT Crossroads on Wednesday, Oct. 2 at Nashville’s own Rocketown. Well, guess what? We’re invited. And so are some of you. Because we’re cool like that. Don’t say we never did anything nice for ya!
If you’re a fan of either group (or, even better, both), want to take part in a unique television experience, and meet our eligibility requirements, keep reading for a chance to score a spot on the list.
FALL OUT BOY
You diehard fans might already be making the trek to catch the Fall Out Boy‘s Save Rock and Roll tour tonight in Memphis. Though they’re hardly the first rock band to do Crossroads, FOB are the first band to have originated in the punk scene to take part in the show. They’re no stranger to crossover, however, and singer’s Patrick Stump’s unique voice and dynamic range lends itself perfectly to other genres.
THE BAND PERRY
We don’t cover a lot of country in these parts (it’s in the name, after all), but we do have a soft spot for it when it’s done right – and sibling trio The Band Perry definitely do it right. And we hardly seem to hardly be the only ones taking notice- they’ve landed multiple gold and platinum singles, all within just a few short years. The Band Perry have a ton of crossover appeal because their songs are simply well-written, and we can’t way to see how they mesh with Fall Out Boy.
ENTER TO WIN TICKETS
- You must be 18+ to attend. No exceptions. Please bring a valid photo ID.
- You must be available to arrive at Rocketown in Nashville on Wednesday, Oct. 2 by 2:15 p.m. sharp. Do not be late.
- Filming will last until 5 p.m. You must be available to stay for the entirety of the show.
- Your name is valid for you and you alone. You may not bring a guest, request a +1, or transfer your spot.
- If you are notified as a winner, you must confirm within 24 hours or your spot will be forfeited.
We have a number of spots available. If you meet the above eligibility and would like a chance to win one (and only one):
- E-mail [email protected] with the subject “CMT Crossroads Contest” and include your full first and last name.
Alternately, you can use this form (which will redirect to your e-mail):
All entries must be received by 12 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 28. You may only enter once. Winners will be notified no later than Monday, Sept. 30, at 8 a.m. Good luck!