News hit yesterday that there has been a bit of rebranding going on with the folks out at Fontanel. The luxurious little amphitheater tucked in the woods on the famed grounds have new sponsors for this summer. The summer concert series will be brought to you by Holiday Inn (which is appropriate given the new Holiday Inn “Lodge At Fontanel” that is set to open in 2017), and the amphitheater is to be sponsored by Carl Black Chevy. Now, it may be a mouthful to say that you are going to check out the “Holiday Inn Concert Series at the Carl Black Chevy Woods Amphitheater“, but the first lineup announcements are enough to make you want to find your own sponsors to get your ass out there. Start marking your calendar with these artists announcement and on-sale dates now. Tickets will be available through the venue’s website.
- John Fogerty – May 3rd (on sale 3/6 at 10am)
- The Doobie Brothers & Jerrod Niemann – May 9th (on sale 3/13 at 10am)
- Lindsey Stirling – June 23rd (on sale TBD)
- Barenaked Ladies & Violent Femmes – July 13th (on sale 2/27 at 10am)
- Damien Rice – August 16th (on sale 3/6 at 12pm)
More from the Holiday Inn Concert Series at the Carl Black Chevy Woods Amphitheater | Site | Facebook| Twitter
Leave a Reply