January flew by, huh? It was easily the best month our site has ever experienced, and February is already looking even better! We can’t thank you all enough for reading, sharing, and visiting the site! We’ve got a lot on the agenda coming up, so keep an eye out for even more new features and announcements!
As we enter February, he’s a recap of everything we covered in the final week of January:
- NEWS: Fall Out Boy announced their reunion, including a new song, forthcoming album, and a show in Nashville.
- NEWS: Bonnaroo’s 2013 lineup is set to be announced live by “Weird Al” Yankovic.
- NEWS: Father John Misty announced a show at Marathon Music Works.
- NEWS: The Strokes premiered a new track; could potentially play Bonnaroo.
- NEWS: Local artist Tristen is running a Kickstarter to fund the release of her new album.
- NEWS: Daft Punk announced a new album; fueled Bonnaroo speculation.
- NEWS: Prince debuted a new single; could he be playing Bonnaroo?
- NEWS: Coachella announced its lineup; we explored its impact on Bonnaroo.
- NEWS: The Road to Bonnaroo announced its first 8 band lineup, set to compete 2/25 at Mercy Lounge!
- FEATURE: This Weekend in Nashville: We highlighted our picks for the best weekend shows and events around town.
- FEATURE: Music on Television: We brought you our picks for the best artists playing on television.
- REVIEW: We reviewed and photographed Jacob Jones’ record release show at The 5 Spot.
- REVIEW: We posted pictures and a recap of Alanna Royale’s EP Release Show at The Basement.
- BONNAROO: We think the answer to Bonnaroo’s 10th Roo Clue is Father John Misty.
- BONNAROO: We think the answer to Bonnaroo’s 9th Roo Clue is Mumford & Sons.
- SHOW: Holy Williams played a Grimey’s in-store for the release of her new album; announced a show at The Belcourt.
- SHOW: Calexico and Bahamas performed at Mercy Lounge.
- SHOW: Ty Segall and Ex-Cult performed at The End.
- EVENT: In light of the cancelled Morrissey show, The High Watt threw a Pity Party for disappointed fans.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram for regular updates!
Leave a Reply