Are you a fan of our Weekly Recap? Starting soon, we’ll be including it as part of a weekly newsletter- where we’ll also highlight ticket giveaways, upcoming shows, and more! If you’re entered one of our contests in the past, you should receive the newsletter automatically. If not, we’ll have more information soon on how to sign up!
In case you missed anything on the site last week, here’s a roundup of everything that we covered:
- FEATURE: This Weekend in Nashville: We highlighted our picks for the best weekend shows and events around town.
- FEATURE: Music on Television: We brought you the rundown on the best musical performances this week on TV, along with local tour dates for many of the acts.
- REVIEW: We caught Chris Isaak and Sam Lewis at War Memorial Auditorium (w/ PHOTOS).
- REVIEW: We checked out the season’s final Live on the Green with Moon Taxi, The Weeks, Will Hoge, and The Wild Feathers (w/ PHOTOS).
- INTERVIEW: We had a chat with The Rough and Tumble.
- SHOW: Ani DiFranco is coming to Marathon Music Works, and we gave away tickets.
- SHOW: STRFKR performed at Exit/In with Chrome Sparks and Feelings.
- SHOW: Machines Are People Too, The Lower Caves, Not in the Face, and The Reneaus performed at Exit/In.
- SHOW: Americana Fest took place all over Nashville, and we brought you previews of both Wednesday and Thursday night, as well as the entire weekend.
- SHOW: Glenn Tilbrook (of Squeeze) performed at 3rd and Lindsley.
- VIDEO: Coin debuted their new music video for “Atlas.”
- VIDEO: We took a look at Light the Town‘s new video for “Hurricane.”
- FUN: Hump Day Diversion: Doggy Style
- CONTEST: We’re giving away tickets for Sigur Ros at The Woods at Fontanel.