2013 is really flying by, huh?
As we enter the second half of the year, we just wanted to once again thank all of you for reading, sharing, and supporting us. 2013 has truly been No Country’s best year ever, so far, and we can’t wait to see what the next six months have in store!
In case you missed anything on the site last week, here’s a rundown of everything we covered:
- NEWS: Live on the Green announced its stellar 2013 lineup, including several locals bands!
- NEWS: Arctic Monkeys announced a fall show at Marathon Music Works.
- NEWS: Atoms for Peace (Thom Yorke, Flea, & more) announced a performance at War Memorial Auditorium.
- NEWS: Iron & Wine announced a Nashville date, at The Ryman, on his fall tour.
- NEWS: Vampire Weekend announced a fall show at The Ryman with Sky Ferreira.
- FEATURE: This Weekend in Nashville: We highlighted our picks for the best weekend shows and events around town.
- FEATURE: Philip posted his top 10 moments from Bonnaroo.
- REVIEW: We checked out Hurray for the Riff Raff with Becca Mancari and Samantha Harlow at The End.
- SHOW: El El, Jacob Jones, and Los Colognes performed at Exit/In and we premiered El El’s debut single “Kiss Kiss.”
- SHOW: We rounded up a packed Thursday night of shows: Della Mae, Devon Allman, *repeat repeat, Black Taxi, Ri¢hie, Molly Martin, and more!
- SHOW: Josh Ritter performed at the Cannery Ballroom and we gave away tickets.
- SHOW: Owen performed at The End with Slingshot Dakota and Nest.
- SHOW: The Rocket Summer, Dinner and a Suit, and The Captain performed at Rocketown.
- SHOW: Bleeding Rainbow and Fat Creeps performed at The High Watt.
- FUN: Hump Day Diversion: Gettin’ Lucky (take 2)